Weekend Links

I've been waffling on when I want to post links, but I always have so many that I NEED to share them at some point! This week it's some Saturday morning ready for you:)

Pro Organizer Tips: What Not to Do When De-Cluttering Your Home at Apartment Therapy:

"But here's the crucial part: Once you have decided where something is going to go -- take it there. Never keep bags for charity or boxes for friends in your home to deliver later. Do it now. Finish the process."

The Solution to American Poverty at Flower Patch Farmgirl:

"The problem is, I know names now. The whole (airquotes) poverty issue isn't hypothetical or theoretical anymore, and it can't be squashed with a mouthful of social science jargon."

I Choose Slow at The Nesting Place:

"Slow is a choice. You choose to be okay with the imperfection now because you trust things will change in the future. Choosing slow isn’t giving up or backing down, it’s usually not being lazy, maybe intentionally slowing down is an act of hope, rest and trust."


In Which I Don't Mind if My Tinies See Me On the Computer from Sarah Bessey via The Art of Simple

"Early into our family arrangement, I had to take a long hard look at the narrative that it was a shameful thing for my tinies to see me on the computer.And then, thoughtfully, prayerfully, we decided to call complete and utter crap on any more needless mum-guilt."

Let the Camera Testify: Roger May’s Photographic Hymn to His Mountain Home at Bitter Southerner via life {in} grace:

"Both outsiders and native artists continue to perpetuate those notions of depravity today. Others insist on only recording the amazing physical beauty of the region, even if that topography is disappearing more and more each day. But romanticizing a place is just as bad as vilifying it.Roger May insists on doing neither."

Happy Weekend, hope you have lots of sunshine and springtime wherever you are!

No comments

Leave some love!