Right Now


This photo is currently the story of my life.  Kids running in and out and playing with cardboard and chair cushions in an empty pool, a blank slate of a backyard because of the trees lost, chickens running wild and screaming at me when I won't let them outside all-day-every-day, John working on building me a work space, jackets and shoes cast aside to feel the grass on their toes.  

We're kind of a hot mess, but in a good way. Strep swept through us all this week, but it somehow would up being a mild strep - is that even possible? I somehow managed to be functional the whole time, which isn't normal - usually strep knocks me out and I feel like I got hit by a truck.  Somehow we all missed that phase - thankfully! 

This weekend looks to be more of the same: sunshine, backyard work, kids and chickens running amok. I like it.  

2 comments

  1. * Of course, I should have first validated your current exhaustion... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrgh! My first comment didn't register... even if it should have come second anyway. It read: I'm here to tell you: Someday you will look back and say, "those were the best days of our lives!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!