Seasonal Fun: Fall Idea Roundup



Fall Fun: An Idea Roundup for Kids AND Grownups | Pine Street Days

EATS: 
Mini Pumpkin Pies (I bet these would freeze well, too!) 

ACTIVITIES with KIDS:
A Fairy Pumpkin House is definitely happening at our house this year. 
Fall Sensory Play with corn meal and corn
Spider Web Coffee Filters - while we discuss the crazy big barn spider that's currently living next to our front door. (You're welcome, I'm not sharing photos:) 
Waxing Leaves (mine pictured above) is one of my favorite fall activities ever! 

GROWN-UP PROJECTS:
I'm dying to make a bunch of these velvet pumpkins.
Watercolor Resist Spider Webs could easily be modified to be for kids, too, I just want to do this one myself with a cup of tea and some quiet time.
Again, I know I *could* do this with kids, but I think I'd rather fumble through needle felting wool acorns on my own - I've been dying for a basket of them for fall for a few years. If you don't want to make them, these are super sweet.
10 pretty desktop backgrounds to get you in the mood for Fall. 
A beautiful Fall Printable.  I linked to it a week or two ago, but it seemed so pertinent to share here and it's just so pretty and fun! 
Make your house smell like Fall.


Do you have a fun fall idea or tutorial? I'd love to hear it in the comments! 

No comments

Leave some love!