Day 20: Gratitude and Instagrams From the Week




Gratitude this week:  My favorite iced tea.  Blue skies.  Time to write.  Chickens that go crazy when they see me. Nashville and Parenthood.  Park time with kids that are big enough for me to sit and talk with a favorite friend the whole time while kids play so nicely together.  Time with a talented new friend (Hi Sara!) I'm so glad to have met.  A preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.  A date night with my kids (while John had meetings) - picking pumpkins, getting bits of Halloween costumes and Friendly's for dinner followed by couch snuggles to watch a new movie.  



I'm spending 31 days writing and sharing a series about Documenting Your Everyday this month.
 Click here to see all of the posts as they're added and follow along.  

No comments

Leave some love!