Day 2: Right Now



Today was: school drop offs and pick ups, time alone with a cup of coffee and a keyboard to edit and document and write, Parent's Night at Pre-School.  
Drinking: a cup of coffee in the morning to try to curb the soda habit and tea in the afternoon
Listening to:  The same old stations, today I turned on Frank Sinatra.  I'm kind of in a rut with my Pandora stations, anything you're loving right now and want to share? 
Watching: The Grownups -Too much tv after hardly any all summer. We're working our way through all of the inappropriateness of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So many good shows finally are back! My current favorites - New Girl, The Mindy Project, Parenthood, Nashville, Modern Family, Parks and Rec.  I don't like it, but I watched the end of Breaking Bad anyway-  I couldn't stop! Can't wait to see again soon - Orange is the New Black, Call the Midwife, Downton Abbey. The Kids - The Magic School Bus and Mighty Machines (endlessly)
Wishing: for more money, but thankful for always having just enough
Feeling: excited for her to start Girl Scouts next week
Thankful: endlessly for Grandparents nearby and the relationships my children are able to have with all 4 of their grandparents
Finishing: an Artifact Uprising book of the first 6 months of this year on Instagram
Enjoying: this perfect fall weather 
Planning: Halloween costumes, Christmas presents and traditions and schedules

Want to share, too? What's going on in your life right now? 

I'm spending 31 days writing and sharing a series about Documenting Your Everyday this month. Click here to see all of the posts as they're added and follow along.  

*Note/Disclosure: Amazon links are affiliate links. 

No comments

Leave some love!