Day 26: Weekend Links

"And I will forever remind myself that just because my kids will never master the flute or be badminton king......they are living well, and they are loving life.....and hopefully learning something along the way." - places not things

How to Select, Slice and Roast Chestnuts. I've seen fresh chestnuts twice now in the past week at a farm market and can't stop thinking about them, so I plan to do this over the weekends and can't wait since I've never tried them!

Keeping Project Life Simple: 3 Easy steps to get started without getting overwhelmed and 5 Different Ways to Do Project Life

Homemade Vanilla Extract - I need to try this!  

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (and pumpkin carving!) are also happening this weekend - I CAN'T WAIT! 




I'm spending 31 days writing and sharing a series about Documenting Your Everyday this month.
 Click here to see all of the posts as they're added and follow along.  

No comments

Leave some love!